Thursday, January 25, 2007

Surgery completed, now what?

Hi everyone,

I just typed up a great long paragraph about everything, and was then informed by Seth that he had already updated the blog....he said about everything that I was going to say. Oh well, it was a nice thought.

We will continued to be monitored by the doctors at the UofU until the babies are born, and will most likely deliver there. (our first appointment will be Monday afternoon)

For the next 2-3 weeks (after returning home) I will be on a modified bed rest, because pre-term labor can be triggered by the surgery and not happend until weeks after. Our church relief society will be bringing in meals twice a week (the boys won't eat much of it and they always bring a lot so twice a week should feed Seth and I quite nicely). Along with meals being brought in, Seth's company is paying for us to get some help around the house, so we'll have someone coming in three times a week to help with laundry and heavy cleaning. We also have family in the area, and they have volunteered to help with the boys, so most likely I will have someone over every afternoon. I have also been blessed with wonderful friends, so with Scotty in school and Max in preschool twice a week, I should be able to take things easy and get the reclined rest I'm supposed to. (somewhere between 2 hours morning and evening to all day).

I'd like to just reiterate again how grateful we are for all of your support, prayers and faith in behalf of our little ones and our family. We feel extremely blessed and loved, and have faith that things will continue to go well.

No comments: