Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Just another thought

One of the good things about all of these ultrasounds is how often I get to see my two little ones. Micah (recipient twin) loves moving around, and makes it very hard to get any measurements on him. I won't be surprised if ends up a swimmer! Today I poked him and told him to be nice to the technician...he started kicking me back. Because Spencer hasn't had as much room to roam (see today's update), he moves more to change position than to move just for movements sake. Today however he was getting in on the act of teasing the technician too. Today was the first time I really saw them being close to each other, and seeming to interact. I think that they are two little boys who love each other as much as we love them! Even knowing the reason for each ultrasound has not robbed me of the joy of seeing my little ones in action!

No comments: